15 April 2009

The Body Shop

Lizette and me went to Greenbelt to attend the launching of Body Shop’s new fragrance collection—Japanese Cherry Blossom.



The theme of the event was, obviously, Japanese so they served unlimited C2 drinks and some sweets. (I love the marshmallows with jam filling.) A group of dancers from UP also performed cultural dances and there was a story telling about the origin of cherry blossoms. Japan overload indeed. :)

There's also a free makeover too. :p



I tried some items from their latest collection.



The perfume has sweet smell. But not too sweet that irritates your nose, just enough to give you a fresh-out-of-the-shower feeling.



This is my personal favorite. I like this because it is not sticky and “too heavy” for my skin.

What I love about Body Shop, aside from their new fragrance, is that they are environment-friendly. Since June 2007, Body Shop has started using natural ingredients to all their products. And according to Wikipedia, The Body Shop pledged that in 2010 their products will be 100% artificial preservative free. “We believe that there is only one way to beautiful, nature’s way.”

I had fun. I hope that TBS or Lizette will invite me again to their next launching. :)

I will write a full-length review of their new collection once I have the package.

No comments: