Hi! Hello! Hola! I'm back! How are you? :)
For those who are wondering what I've been up to, I'm pleased to share with you guys that at this point in time I feel truly blessed and happy. Well, it's hard to quantify happiness so let me elaborate: Dad is not leaving for US until next month so super yay, we're complete family again; Paul and I are hitting 2 on June. I'm so looking forward to it; I kind of managed to have a travel fund thus I've been wandering off somewhere for the past few months; and last but not the least, I'm now a regular employee! :)
I don't know what I did right/good but it's like everything that I wished to happen this year is gradually coming true. Life is crazy but still good. Sana tuloy-tuloy na 'to!
Aaannnd, I'm also working on a 'project', hope I can finish the draft and share it here this week.
'Til next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment