Yesterday, Paul and I attended the DLSU-D Alumni Homecoming. I was expecting to see a lot of batchmates but there were only two us from COM 41 plus Marianne, whom I didn't see because I already went home, who came.
Nostalgic talaga as we were walking around JFH. I can still remember us lying on the dusty floors of COM/JOU hall (talagang COM and JOU lang. :P) not a care in the world, cramming for projects, thesis, prod, nakawan sa locker, iyakan sa tapat ng CAD, 'multo' sa Photography lab, playing Zuma and Burger Shop while waiting for the next class, group studies. Gosh, I still can't believe those days are over. :(
Anyway moving on, I'm very excited to see the new CIHM building! Sa sobrang ganda baka kabugin niya ang CEAT! haha! Sana next na punta ko, Ayuntamiento naman ang makita kong malapit nang matapos. :P
Saw Sir Polo on our way to ULS. Grabe. Starstruck ako! haha! He's my favorite professor! He's one of the reasons why I am putting up my project (will reveal very soon). I enjoyed attending his lectures and answering his killer exams. Funny tho, I didn't excel in his class. :P hahaha! Wala tuloy akong mga freebies!
Sana sa next homecoming madami ng pumunta or mas maganda kung sa Centennial! Go 2011!




No comments:
Post a Comment