This year, I'm going to feed my mind more. I don't want to lose my imagination and creativity. Books are my inanimate bestfriends. :)
Here's the list of books I want to finish reading this year.
- Southern Vampire series aka Sookie Stackhouse series (Charlaine Harris)
I already have the first 4 books. I want to complete all the books before reading para di ako mabitin. :P
- Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Gregory Maguire)
I wasn't able to watch the play when I was in Australia so I'll just content myself in reading the book. I also want to read it's sequel, Son of A Witch.
- Cirque du Freak Series aka The Saga of Darren Shan (Darren Shan)
I'm just curious about the story. :p
more after the jump.
- Shopaholic series (Sophie Kinsella)
- Fight Club and Diary (Chuck Palahniuk)
I've searched everywhere to find a copy of Fight Club but I didn't find one. Sana naman this year makahanap na ako! I really want to read it!
- Norwegian Wood
I want to read this simply because it's written by one of my favorite authors, Haruki Murakami. And Jaymee said that this is a good read, so I guess I have to see that for myself. :)
- Jessica Darling Series (Megan McCafferty)
Meryl (indirectly though because I just saw this in her blog) introduced this to me. :) The story sounds promising!
- Lost Symbol (Dan Brown)
- Sisterhood of Travelling Pants Series (Ann Brashares)
I wanted to read this ever since but whenever I go to the bookstore to buy this book, I always end up purchasing other material. Nakalagay kasi siya sa dulo na ng store kaya siguro na-lure na ako ng mga naka-display sa unahan bago ko 'to maalala. So the next time, I visit a bookstore I'll make sure that I'll never forget this.
What are you guys reading this year? :)











No comments:
Post a Comment