hello! :)
I've been on work mode since January 4 and I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation already (or to the nearest long holiday)! :P Haha!
There are big changes in the office organization starting next month. And as early as now, I can sense the tension and pressure building up in the office. Pero kiber lang! Bring it on! I hope this new company strategy will benefit everyone - from utility up to the president. Fingers crossed. :)
**
The past week has been a rough road between me and Paul. We've dealt with (and still dealing, I guess) a new kind of nemesis. Stronger and bigger. Something we never expected nor thought of. But we're okay now. We're happy. :) I know you don't like/understand me but I hope someday you would.
**
I'm out of Nivel Cinco class. :( Reason? Excessive absences. :( Alam ko naman simula pa noong magsimula ako magtrabaho na darating ako sa ganitong sitwasyon. In denial lang ako kaya tumuloy pa din ako pero wala din pala. Grabe. Nakakalungkot. Ito ang nagpapasaya sakin pagkatapos ng trabaho tapos ngayon wala na. I still can't believe that I made that decision. Hay. But I can still enroll for Saturday classes right? So I should be happy na din. PERO HINDI TALAGA! I'm going to miss my classmates. :( Hindi man lang ako nakapagpaalam sa kanila nang maayos. Hay. My TTH will never be the same again. ¡Hasta luego chicos! :(
Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment