01 January 2010

¡Feliz 2010!

¡Adios 2009! ¡Hola 2010! :)



Hey guys! What's up? :) How's your New Year's Eve?



Well, we just watched Prosperity 2010 on TV. nakikisabay kami sa countdown nila. :P (note: Mukhang ewan si Nina Jose!) hahaha! When the clock struck 12, pinagulong na namin ung mga kiat-kiat at bulak sa sahig, nagpasabog ng barya, sinindihan ang mga fountain at tumalon talon. Family tradition. :)

more after the jump.

 
For media noche, Mom cooked her traditional steamed fish and palitaw. She also surprised us with her new specialties: kare-kare and lechon kawali. Experiment lang pero perfect agad! :) Out na sa menu ang arroz valenciana. Finally! Ba naman, 4 years old pa lang ako kasama na yun sa handa. :P alamat na. hahaha!





After eating, we still went outside our house to watch fireworks display courtesy of our well-off neighbors. Big time! hahaha! Then picture picture. :P





Aaaaaannnnnddddd before i finally bid 2009 goodbye, here's my top 5 unforgettable moments of the year:

Note: Follow the link to view full story.


  1. Ondoy Experience with Ielee and Joyce.
  2. I learned a new language 
  3. Our first anniversary 
  4. College graduation 
  5. CT Link  
  6. JP baby 
2009 has been a challenging year for me. Let me enumerate two major events that triggered the roller coaster ride to start.
  • Just 3 weeks before graduation, I got a letter from someone evil in CAD saying that my name will not be included in the list of graduating students because of thesis (read: ayaw nila ung recommendation namin. haha. babaw.) . WTF diba? It's a long story on how I managed to graduate on time. Haha.
  • After graduation, the path to the real world was like a series of unfortunate events. I had worked for this and that company for like 2-3 months then quit. This is not how I envisioned myself but..Siguro naging choosy lang ako sa trabaho? Or maybe the Elvinism effect is still on me? I don't know. I forgot how many times I cried over these problems, told myself that I want this year to end. Emo i know. :P
Good thing, Paul was (and always been) there when I was down and out. It's nice to know that I have someone to go home to when the whole world seems unkind.

So I really really hope that 2010 will be a good year for me and for everyone! Positive vibes please. :)

Cheers to fresh start! :)



4 comments:

Kristoffer said...

bidang bida ako. :p

Wanderful said...

well. :P

forg/jecoup said...

I could very much relate sa post-grad struggle but well let's be thankful we experienced it, it thought us something valuable :)

Happy 2010

Wanderful said...

onga po kuya. madami talaga akong natutunan last year. :) ngayon masaya na ako sa trabaho ko. naappreciate ko na. :)

happy 2010 din po. :)